Is Yelp Pulling A Tesla?
- Posted by TheArmoTrader
- on August 15th, 2013
Here’s an interesting observation I came across today. Is Yelp pulling a Tesla? Is Yelp doing what Tesla did back in the first part of 2013? Sure seems like it….
Tesla had a pre-earnings run up, gapped up, faded a bit, set a base, then moved higher. I see a very similar pattern in Yelp developing. Notes on the charts….
$TSLA – Tesla Motors, Inc.
(Late 2012-April 2013)
$YELP – Yelp
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
- Has Amazon Topped or Is This Another Buying Opportunity?
- Can It Get Better Than This?
- The Equity Widowmaker Continues