Is Yelp Pulling A Tesla?
- Posted by TheArmoTrader
- on August 15th, 2013
Here’s an interesting observation I came across today. Is Yelp pulling a Tesla? Is Yelp doing what Tesla did back in the first part of 2013? Sure seems like it….
Tesla had a pre-earnings run up, gapped up, faded a bit, set a base, then moved higher. I see a very similar pattern in Yelp developing. Notes on the charts….
$TSLA – Tesla Motors, Inc.
(Late 2012-April 2013)
$YELP – Yelp
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Now THIS Is Resistance
- Stocks Keep On Trucking
- Rooting For A Choppy January
- Is Gold About To Move Higher?
- Predictions for 2014
- The Best & Worst Performing Industries of 2013
- The 2013 Chart Of The Year
- Will 2014 Mark the Return of Market Volatility?
- A Bearish Pattern For Bitcoin?
- This Chart Nearly Disproves The Myth Surrounding Unemployment Insurance
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life
- Should Bill Ackman Buy Back Into JCPenney?
- Silver Is Looking To Crash