Go Fill Up Your Gas Tank
- Posted by TheArmoTrader
- on December 19th, 2012
Gas Prices are at the lowest point of the year. However, the chances of it heading lower look bleak. That’s why you should fill up your gas tank(s) today.
Gas Prices are at the lowest levels for 2012, but are the levels it bottomed at last year. And as you’ll see in the graph below, gas prices tend to swing in one way for a long time, then reverse.
Now I’m not saying gas prices cannot be lower in the future, but from what I’m seeing, its unlikely at least short-term (barring no black swan).
Besides that, Oil (both WTI & Brent) and RBOB Gasoline are nowhere near their year lows. Basic supply/demand says retail prices should be effected soon.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death
- What Have The Markets Done & Where Can We Be Heading?
- Return From Hiatus!
- The Sky Is Always Falling: Why All Economic News Is Bad
- Is Alibaba About To “Pull a Twitter”?
- Some Long-Term Charts To Keep An Eye Out For
- Are Defense Stocks Better Than Gold?
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?