Archive for February, 2013
Looking At Market Pullbacks
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 27th, 2013 at 1:08 am, Comments: 0
As the market (S&P 500) finally sold off 2 days ago on volume, this finally generating some talk in pullbacks in the market. While this bull market rally from the 2009 low is up over ~100%, the ride up has not been a one way train.
What’s The Deal With Oil?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 19th, 2013 at 12:48 am, Comments: 0
With the market trending up since the beginning of the year (S&P 500 is nearly +7% YTD), Treasuries & Gold on the verge of a sell-off, and the Yen craziness, little attention has been paid to oil.
Moment of Truth
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 12th, 2013 at 11:53 pm, Comments: 0
Are gold and treasuries setup for a major selloff?
How Low Can It Go?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 3rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm, Comments: 0
The Japanese Yen has been in a free-fall. How low can it go?
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life
- Should Bill Ackman Buy Back Into JCPenney?
- Silver Is Looking To Crash
- Was Good News Really Bad News?
- Is The US Headed Towards a Recession?
- Enjoying The Low Energy Prices?
- Is The Dollar Setting Up For a Massive Run?
- Don’t Buy This Market Breakout!
- Is Macy’s A Buy?
- One Undeniably Bullish Fact Of This Bull Market
- Why The Level Of Public Debt Doesn’t Matter
- No, Don’t Freak Over Treasury Bill Market
- If The Market Sells Off, Should You Blame D.C. Or This Trendline?
- Has a Major Topping Pattern Formed In Google?