Archive for February, 2013
Looking At Market Pullbacks
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 27th, 2013 at 1:08 am, Comments: 0
As the market (S&P 500) finally sold off 2 days ago on volume, this finally generating some talk in pullbacks in the market. While this bull market rally from the 2009 low is up over ~100%, the ride up has not been a one way train.
What’s The Deal With Oil?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 19th, 2013 at 12:48 am, Comments: 0
With the market trending up since the beginning of the year (S&P 500 is nearly +7% YTD), Treasuries & Gold on the verge of a sell-off, and the Yen craziness, little attention has been paid to oil.
Moment of Truth
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 12th, 2013 at 11:53 pm, Comments: 0
Are gold and treasuries setup for a major selloff?
How Low Can It Go?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 3rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm, Comments: 0
The Japanese Yen has been in a free-fall. How low can it go?
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
- Has Amazon Topped or Is This Another Buying Opportunity?
- Can It Get Better Than This?
- The Equity Widowmaker Continues