Archive for February, 2013
Looking At Market Pullbacks
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 27th, 2013 at 1:08 am, Comments: 0
As the market (S&P 500) finally sold off 2 days ago on volume, this finally generating some talk in pullbacks in the market. While this bull market rally from the 2009 low is up over ~100%, the ride up has not been a one way train.
What’s The Deal With Oil?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 19th, 2013 at 12:48 am, Comments: 0
With the market trending up since the beginning of the year (S&P 500 is nearly +7% YTD), Treasuries & Gold on the verge of a sell-off, and the Yen craziness, little attention has been paid to oil.
Moment of Truth
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 12th, 2013 at 11:53 pm, Comments: 0
Are gold and treasuries setup for a major selloff?
How Low Can It Go?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 3rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm, Comments: 0
The Japanese Yen has been in a free-fall. How low can it go?
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Has Coal Bottomed?
- Running Into Resistance Once Again
- Are Higher Rates Really Good For Financials?
- Japanese Equities Are Looking Bearish
- Is Apple About To Turn Higher?
- Damn Gold, Back At It Again!
- Have Negative Interest Rates Hurt Stocks?
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death