Archive for February, 2013
Looking At Market Pullbacks
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 27th, 2013 at 1:08 am, Comments: 0
As the market (S&P 500) finally sold off 2 days ago on volume, this finally generating some talk in pullbacks in the market. While this bull market rally from the 2009 low is up over ~100%, the ride up has not been a one way train.
What’s The Deal With Oil?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 19th, 2013 at 12:48 am, Comments: 0
With the market trending up since the beginning of the year (S&P 500 is nearly +7% YTD), Treasuries & Gold on the verge of a sell-off, and the Yen craziness, little attention has been paid to oil.
Moment of Truth
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 12th, 2013 at 11:53 pm, Comments: 0
Are gold and treasuries setup for a major selloff?
How Low Can It Go?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on February 3rd, 2013 at 5:29 pm, Comments: 0
The Japanese Yen has been in a free-fall. How low can it go?
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- What’s Going On In Markets?
- No, Government Spending Is Not Exploding
- Now THIS Is Resistance
- Stocks Keep On Trucking
- Rooting For A Choppy January
- Is Gold About To Move Higher?
- Predictions for 2014
- The Best & Worst Performing Industries of 2013
- The 2013 Chart Of The Year
- Will 2014 Mark the Return of Market Volatility?
- A Bearish Pattern For Bitcoin?
- This Chart Nearly Disproves The Myth Surrounding Unemployment Insurance
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life