Archive for November, 2012
Here’s What Conservatives Have Wrong About “Big” Government
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 29th, 2012 at 11:02 pm, Comments: 0
It should be no surprise to anyone but we know that conservatives do not like “big” government. However, how do you define big?
The Obvious Trade
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 17th, 2012 at 9:13 pm, Comments: 0
The Obvious Trade…rarely works.
Are The Weekly Initial Claims Manipulated?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 15th, 2012 at 9:48 pm, Comments: 0
The weekly Initial claims were released today, and the report came in at an “unexpected” 439K vs a consensus of 376K (prior revised 361K). Below is a chart of the initial claims from the last few months with the 4 week moving average. As you see, we saw a major spike today.
Why Was The Great Recession So Great?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 12th, 2012 at 12:52 am, Comments: 0
It’s no secret that the Great Recession was the most severe economic downturn since the Great Depression, not only for the US, but also the World.
Is Apple Pulling an Amazon?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 8th, 2012 at 10:04 pm, Comments: 0
Is Apple Pulling an Amazon? Certainly looks like it.
This is Not a Healthy Market
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 7th, 2012 at 11:37 pm, Comments: 0
The market is anything but bullish right now. While we are still up significantly year-to-date, and are only down 5% from the year high, but we have been seeing clean distribution in the market for a while now.
Median vs Average Income In Swing States
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 3rd, 2012 at 9:59 pm, Comments: 0
Median vs Average Income in Swing States
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life
- Should Bill Ackman Buy Back Into JCPenney?
- Silver Is Looking To Crash
- Was Good News Really Bad News?
- Is The US Headed Towards a Recession?
- Enjoying The Low Energy Prices?
- Is The Dollar Setting Up For a Massive Run?
- Don’t Buy This Market Breakout!
- Is Macy’s A Buy?
- One Undeniably Bullish Fact Of This Bull Market
- Why The Level Of Public Debt Doesn’t Matter
- No, Don’t Freak Over Treasury Bill Market
- If The Market Sells Off, Should You Blame D.C. Or This Trendline?