Archive for November, 2012
Here’s What Conservatives Have Wrong About “Big” Government
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 29th, 2012 at 11:02 pm, Comments: 0
It should be no surprise to anyone but we know that conservatives do not like “big” government. However, how do you define big?
The Obvious Trade
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 17th, 2012 at 9:13 pm, Comments: 0
The Obvious Trade…rarely works.
Are The Weekly Initial Claims Manipulated?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 15th, 2012 at 9:48 pm, Comments: 0
The weekly Initial claims were released today, and the report came in at an “unexpected” 439K vs a consensus of 376K (prior revised 361K). Below is a chart of the initial claims from the last few months with the 4 week moving average. As you see, we saw a major spike today.
Why Was The Great Recession So Great?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 12th, 2012 at 12:52 am, Comments: 0
It’s no secret that the Great Recession was the most severe economic downturn since the Great Depression, not only for the US, but also the World.
Is Apple Pulling an Amazon?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 8th, 2012 at 10:04 pm, Comments: 0
Is Apple Pulling an Amazon? Certainly looks like it.
This is Not a Healthy Market
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 7th, 2012 at 11:37 pm, Comments: 0
The market is anything but bullish right now. While we are still up significantly year-to-date, and are only down 5% from the year high, but we have been seeing clean distribution in the market for a while now.
Median vs Average Income In Swing States
Posted by TheArmoTrader on November 3rd, 2012 at 9:59 pm, Comments: 0
Median vs Average Income in Swing States
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death
- What Have The Markets Done & Where Can We Be Heading?
- Return From Hiatus!
- The Sky Is Always Falling: Why All Economic News Is Bad
- Is Alibaba About To “Pull a Twitter”?
- Some Long-Term Charts To Keep An Eye Out For
- Are Defense Stocks Better Than Gold?
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?