Archive for August, 2012
Facebook Still Looks Ugly
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 22nd, 2012 at 9:15 pm, Comments: 0
Facebook has been a “S*!# Show” since it IPO back on May 18. All it’s done practically is go down. Its had a few fake (and slightly convincing) bounces here and there but so far that has been to no avail.
A Decade of No Returns?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 21st, 2012 at 9:38 pm, Comments: 0
You hear this a lot. The Stock Market is flat for the past decade. It has gone nowhere. Investors have seen no returns on their investments.
The Market Is Resilient
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 12th, 2012 at 10:05 pm, Comments: 0
The US markets are resilient. I’ve been watching the intraday action for over the past few months and one thing I’ve seen this year that I did not see last year is resiliency.
So, Who Actually Built That?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am, Comments: 0
I’m sure most of you have already heard of the “You didn’t build that” line from President Obama’s speech from a couple of weeks back. If not, check out there video here.
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- When Was The Last Time The Market Tripled?
- Was That The Dip?
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
- Has Amazon Topped or Is This Another Buying Opportunity?