Archive for August, 2012
Facebook Still Looks Ugly
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 22nd, 2012 at 9:15 pm, Comments: 0
Facebook has been a “S*!# Show” since it IPO back on May 18. All it’s done practically is go down. Its had a few fake (and slightly convincing) bounces here and there but so far that has been to no avail.
A Decade of No Returns?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 21st, 2012 at 9:38 pm, Comments: 0
You hear this a lot. The Stock Market is flat for the past decade. It has gone nowhere. Investors have seen no returns on their investments.
The Market Is Resilient
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 12th, 2012 at 10:05 pm, Comments: 0
The US markets are resilient. I’ve been watching the intraday action for over the past few months and one thing I’ve seen this year that I did not see last year is resiliency.
So, Who Actually Built That?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am, Comments: 0
I’m sure most of you have already heard of the “You didn’t build that” line from President Obama’s speech from a couple of weeks back. If not, check out there video here.
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death
- What Have The Markets Done & Where Can We Be Heading?
- Return From Hiatus!
- The Sky Is Always Falling: Why All Economic News Is Bad
- Is Alibaba About To “Pull a Twitter”?
- Some Long-Term Charts To Keep An Eye Out For
- Are Defense Stocks Better Than Gold?
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?