Archive for August, 2012
Facebook Still Looks Ugly
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 22nd, 2012 at 9:15 pm, Comments: 0
Facebook has been a “S*!# Show” since it IPO back on May 18. All it’s done practically is go down. Its had a few fake (and slightly convincing) bounces here and there but so far that has been to no avail.
A Decade of No Returns?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 21st, 2012 at 9:38 pm, Comments: 0
You hear this a lot. The Stock Market is flat for the past decade. It has gone nowhere. Investors have seen no returns on their investments.
The Market Is Resilient
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 12th, 2012 at 10:05 pm, Comments: 0
The US markets are resilient. I’ve been watching the intraday action for over the past few months and one thing I’ve seen this year that I did not see last year is resiliency.
So, Who Actually Built That?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on August 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am, Comments: 0
I’m sure most of you have already heard of the “You didn’t build that” line from President Obama’s speech from a couple of weeks back. If not, check out there video here.
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- This Chart Nearly Disproves The Myth Surrounding Unemployment Insurance
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life
- Should Bill Ackman Buy Back Into JCPenney?
- Silver Is Looking To Crash
- Was Good News Really Bad News?
- Is The US Headed Towards a Recession?
- Enjoying The Low Energy Prices?
- Is The Dollar Setting Up For a Massive Run?
- Don’t Buy This Market Breakout!
- Is Macy’s A Buy?
- One Undeniably Bullish Fact Of This Bull Market
- Why The Level Of Public Debt Doesn’t Matter
- No, Don’t Freak Over Treasury Bill Market