Archive for July, 2012
Milton Friedman Would Have Hated Ben Bernanke!
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 31st, 2012 at 8:21 pm, Comments: 0
Today would have been Milton Friedman’s 100th birthday. If you follow the econ-blogosphere, everybody has something to say about him today. A lot of talk about Friedman is centered around his free-market, anti-government ideals and principles.
The Most Ridiculous Chart of 2012
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 12th, 2012 at 3:08 am, Comments: 0
here was a chart making rounds yesterday, which showed the S&P 500 index ($SPX) with and without the Twenty-four Hour Pre-FOMC returns. I found this chart to be ridiculous…
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- What’s Going On In Markets?
- No, Government Spending Is Not Exploding
- Now THIS Is Resistance
- Stocks Keep On Trucking
- Rooting For A Choppy January
- Is Gold About To Move Higher?
- Predictions for 2014
- The Best & Worst Performing Industries of 2013
- The 2013 Chart Of The Year
- Will 2014 Mark the Return of Market Volatility?
- A Bearish Pattern For Bitcoin?
- This Chart Nearly Disproves The Myth Surrounding Unemployment Insurance
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life