Archive for July, 2012
Milton Friedman Would Have Hated Ben Bernanke!
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 31st, 2012 at 8:21 pm, Comments: 0
Today would have been Milton Friedman’s 100th birthday. If you follow the econ-blogosphere, everybody has something to say about him today. A lot of talk about Friedman is centered around his free-market, anti-government ideals and principles.
The Most Ridiculous Chart of 2012
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 12th, 2012 at 3:08 am, Comments: 0
here was a chart making rounds yesterday, which showed the S&P 500 index ($SPX) with and without the Twenty-four Hour Pre-FOMC returns. I found this chart to be ridiculous…
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- When Was The Last Time The Market Tripled?
- Was That The Dip?
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
- Has Amazon Topped or Is This Another Buying Opportunity?