Archive for July, 2012
Milton Friedman Would Have Hated Ben Bernanke!
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 31st, 2012 at 8:21 pm, Comments: 0
Today would have been Milton Friedman’s 100th birthday. If you follow the econ-blogosphere, everybody has something to say about him today. A lot of talk about Friedman is centered around his free-market, anti-government ideals and principles.
The Most Ridiculous Chart of 2012
Posted by TheArmoTrader on July 12th, 2012 at 3:08 am, Comments: 0
here was a chart making rounds yesterday, which showed the S&P 500 index ($SPX) with and without the Twenty-four Hour Pre-FOMC returns. I found this chart to be ridiculous…
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death
- What Have The Markets Done & Where Can We Be Heading?
- Return From Hiatus!
- The Sky Is Always Falling: Why All Economic News Is Bad
- Is Alibaba About To “Pull a Twitter”?
- Some Long-Term Charts To Keep An Eye Out For
- Are Defense Stocks Better Than Gold?
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?