Archive for June, 2012
And This Is Why I Hate Politics
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 28th, 2012 at 12:16 am, Comments: 0
Here’s why I hate politics. Tomorrow, the Supreme Court of the United States will rule on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act (commonly known as “Obamacare”).
Want To Catch The Bottom?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 19th, 2012 at 9:16 pm, Comments: 0
Want to Catch the Bottom of a stock? Wait for the setup and you might just do so. Rackspace caught my eye last week. It was real weak for a few days and the daily looked horrible.
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 14th, 2012 at 11:38 pm, Comments: 0
The monthly CPI report was released today and we had some bad news (if your a deflation-hawk…Great news if your an inflation-hawk). The monthly headline CPI report had the biggest decline in over three and a half years as it fell by 0.3%.
What’s The Total?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 13th, 2012 at 11:42 pm, Comments: 0
Big oil Supermajor Total SA ($TOT) has sold off considerably over the past two months. Its trading at levels that make it a very interesting possible long position.
Is Oil Doomed?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 9th, 2012 at 4:08 am, Comments: 0
s oil doomed long-term? This might sound crazy given all the peak-oil theories out there, but on second thought it might not be so far-fetched. While oil has been trending upwards in price….
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death
- What Have The Markets Done & Where Can We Be Heading?
- Return From Hiatus!
- The Sky Is Always Falling: Why All Economic News Is Bad
- Is Alibaba About To “Pull a Twitter”?
- Some Long-Term Charts To Keep An Eye Out For
- Are Defense Stocks Better Than Gold?
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?