Archive for June, 2012
And This Is Why I Hate Politics
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 28th, 2012 at 12:16 am, Comments: 0
Here’s why I hate politics. Tomorrow, the Supreme Court of the United States will rule on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act (commonly known as “Obamacare”).
Want To Catch The Bottom?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 19th, 2012 at 9:16 pm, Comments: 0
Want to Catch the Bottom of a stock? Wait for the setup and you might just do so. Rackspace caught my eye last week. It was real weak for a few days and the daily looked horrible.
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 14th, 2012 at 11:38 pm, Comments: 0
The monthly CPI report was released today and we had some bad news (if your a deflation-hawk…Great news if your an inflation-hawk). The monthly headline CPI report had the biggest decline in over three and a half years as it fell by 0.3%.
What’s The Total?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 13th, 2012 at 11:42 pm, Comments: 0
Big oil Supermajor Total SA ($TOT) has sold off considerably over the past two months. Its trading at levels that make it a very interesting possible long position.
Is Oil Doomed?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on June 9th, 2012 at 4:08 am, Comments: 0
s oil doomed long-term? This might sound crazy given all the peak-oil theories out there, but on second thought it might not be so far-fetched. While oil has been trending upwards in price….
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- A Modest Proposal For The Minimum Wage Debate
- What Exactly Is Economic Growth?
- Bonds Are Hanging On For Dear Life
- Should Bill Ackman Buy Back Into JCPenney?
- Silver Is Looking To Crash
- Was Good News Really Bad News?
- Is The US Headed Towards a Recession?
- Enjoying The Low Energy Prices?
- Is The Dollar Setting Up For a Massive Run?
- Don’t Buy This Market Breakout!
- Is Macy’s A Buy?
- One Undeniably Bullish Fact Of This Bull Market
- Why The Level Of Public Debt Doesn’t Matter
- No, Don’t Freak Over Treasury Bill Market
- If The Market Sells Off, Should You Blame D.C. Or This Trendline?