Archive for April, 2012
Did A Technical Pattern Just Save You Money At The Gas Pump?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 17th, 2012 at 9:59 pm, Comments: 0
Did a technical pattern just save you money at the gas pump? It might sound silly at first, because we all know Gas prices for the most part are determined by supply & demand, however…
The Stunning Collapse In Interest Income
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 10th, 2012 at 9:45 pm, Comments: 0
There’s no doubt that savers have been getting squeezed ever since the Federal Reserve ($FED) dropped interest rates to zero a few years ago. Normally, monetary policy like ZIRP would work to get us out of a recession.
What Obama Needs Is a Reagan-Style Recovery In Jobs
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 7th, 2012 at 6:54 pm, Comments: 0
I’d be lying if I told you that the “Great Recession” recovery has been strong. It’s been mediocre, however, given the hand Obama was dealt, we could [...]
As China Goes, So Goes Commodities
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 2nd, 2012 at 11:24 pm, Comments: 0
There was a phrase that was used in America during the 19th and early 20th century to describe the elections: “As Maine goes, so goes the nation”. The phrase described…
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- One Year After Its IPO, Is Facebook Finally a Buy?
- What I’m Looking For In Apple
- What’s On The Horizon For Natural Gas?
- The Fed Should Just Print Money & Send It To People
- Banks Are Underperforming The Market
- Why The Jobs Report Is The Most & Least Important Economic Data Release
- Apple Got Its Bounce….Now What?
- The Hyperinflation Bet Never Made Sense
- Paging Dr. Copper
- Has The Market Just Been Consolidating For A Decade?
- How Much of Our Energy Spending is Gas?
- Gold’s Last Stand?
- Gas Prices More Than Stable
- X Marks The Spot
- Is Bitcoin Bubblicious?