Archive for April, 2012
Did A Technical Pattern Just Save You Money At The Gas Pump?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 17th, 2012 at 9:59 pm, Comments: 0
Did a technical pattern just save you money at the gas pump? It might sound silly at first, because we all know Gas prices for the most part are determined by supply & demand, however…
The Stunning Collapse In Interest Income
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 10th, 2012 at 9:45 pm, Comments: 0
There’s no doubt that savers have been getting squeezed ever since the Federal Reserve ($FED) dropped interest rates to zero a few years ago. Normally, monetary policy like ZIRP would work to get us out of a recession.
What Obama Needs Is a Reagan-Style Recovery In Jobs
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 7th, 2012 at 6:54 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’d be lying if I told you that the “Great Recession” recovery has been strong. It’s been mediocre, however, given the hand Obama was […]
As China Goes, So Goes Commodities
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 2nd, 2012 at 11:24 pm, Comments: 0
There was a phrase that was used in America during the 19th and early 20th century to describe the elections: “As Maine goes, so goes the nation”. The phrase described…
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Time To Enjoy Some Sam Adams?
- When Was The Last Time The Market Tripled?
- Was That The Dip?
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?