Archive for April, 2012
Did A Technical Pattern Just Save You Money At The Gas Pump?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 17th, 2012 at 9:59 pm, Comments: 0
Did a technical pattern just save you money at the gas pump? It might sound silly at first, because we all know Gas prices for the most part are determined by supply & demand, however…
The Stunning Collapse In Interest Income
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 10th, 2012 at 9:45 pm, Comments: 0
There’s no doubt that savers have been getting squeezed ever since the Federal Reserve ($FED) dropped interest rates to zero a few years ago. Normally, monetary policy like ZIRP would work to get us out of a recession.
What Obama Needs Is a Reagan-Style Recovery In Jobs
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 7th, 2012 at 6:54 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits I’d be lying if I told you that the “Great Recession” recovery has been strong. It’s been mediocre, however, given the hand Obama was […]
As China Goes, So Goes Commodities
Posted by TheArmoTrader on April 2nd, 2012 at 11:24 pm, Comments: 0
There was a phrase that was used in America during the 19th and early 20th century to describe the elections: “As Maine goes, so goes the nation”. The phrase described…
Jerry "TheArmoTrader" Khachoyan is currently an active trader, investor, market commentator, and Finance-Twitter participant. He started being involved with financial markets in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and an understanding of macro to determine his trades and investments. He graduated UCLA with a degree in Political Science in 2013. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Has Coal Bottomed?
- Running Into Resistance Once Again
- Are Higher Rates Really Good For Financials?
- Japanese Equities Are Looking Bearish
- Is Apple About To Turn Higher?
- Damn Gold, Back At It Again!
- Have Negative Interest Rates Hurt Stocks?
- Hanging On By A Thread
- It Pays To Wait
- When A Failed Recovery Is All Right
- Is The US Dollar Setting Up For Another Big Run?
- There’s One Commodity Surviving The Recent Slaughter
- Oil Is In a Bear Market & It’s Looking Like It Will Stay There
- You Probably Shouldn’t Freak About The Weakness In Manufacturing
- Gold Is Still Looking Like Death