Archive for December, 2011
Predictions For 2012
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 29th, 2011 at 9:07 pm, Comments: 0
2011: The Year of Crushed Momentum
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 28th, 2011 at 10:04 pm, Comments: 0
2011 will be remember for many things: Euro crisis, Debt ceiling fiasco, the Arab Spring, Osama getting killed, and Kim Jong-il Dying. But for traders, this year was all about crushed momentum.
The Dollar Has No Value
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 22nd, 2011 at 10:42 pm, Comments: 0
The dollar has NO value….and here’s why.
Time to “Remodel” Your Portfolio
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 21st, 2011 at 8:53 pm, Comments: 0
Housing data is still in a slump and there are no signs of it getting better. However there is one part of housing that’s doing very good—and that’s “Remodeling”.
2012 Rally On Its Way?
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 20th, 2011 at 11:12 pm, Comments: 0
Here’s a simple chart showing why we can see a potential rally come 2012
I Like My Gas Cheap
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 15th, 2011 at 9:44 pm, Comments: 0
I have noticed lately that gas prices have been coming down. I like this, as I like my gas cheap …
The Shocking Truth About QE2
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 14th, 2011 at 10:58 pm, Comments: 0
Here’s the shocking truth about QE2…
50% Left To Go For The Dollar
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 14th, 2011 at 12:09 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits The US Dollar ($USDX) today skyrocketed and hit the highest levels seen since January of this year. With today’s move, the dollar […]
Adapt or Get Stopped Out
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 12th, 2011 at 11:42 pm, Comments: 0
One thing I have learned from experienced traders who have been in the game for years is that you need to learn to adapt. Just like in the wild, if you don’t adapt, you will get wiped out.
Possible Divergence in the Dollar & Market
Posted by TheArmoTrader on December 12th, 2011 at 12:23 am, Comments: 0
I have been paying attention to the Dollar index for the past 2 weeks and one thing I have noticed despite the market strength, is that the dollar is hanging tough.
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- Are A Few Asian Markets Ready To Breakout?
- Are Treasuries On The Verge Of A Breakout?
- This Is A BTFD Market Until Proven Otherwise
- Small-Cap Underperformance Is Concerning
- Is The NASDAQ In Need Of A Pullback?
- Is Yahoo Headed Towards A Selloff?
- Should You Be Freakin’ Long Here?
- Stocks Priced In Gold Are Getting More Expensive
- This Is Why Ballmer Just Paid $2 Billion For The Clippers
- Is Gold Volatility About To Ramp Up?
- Is Oil About To Breakout To Higher Prices?
- Is The Bond Rally Really That Surprising?
- Has Amazon Topped or Is This Another Buying Opportunity?
- Can It Get Better Than This?
- The Equity Widowmaker Continues