Archive for October, 2011
Update on the U.S. Dollar
Posted by TheArmoTrader on October 4th, 2011 at 11:24 pm, Comments: 0
Today the U.S. Dollar Futures hit a new 9 month high when they traded up to $80.43. The last time the futures were trading above $80 was In mid January. In the meantime, the dollar has been in one roller coaster of a ride.
Bulls Just Lost a Major Battle
Posted by TheArmoTrader on October 2nd, 2011 at 4:17 pm, Comments: 0
The bulls lost a major battle on Friday, which also happened to not only be the end of the month, but also the end of the quarter. What battle did they lose?
Jerry Khachoyan is currently an undergraduate student at UCLA pursuing a degree in Political Science. He started trading in September of 2008. He concentrates on using technical analysis and reading the tape to enter the best risk/reward trades. The stock market to him is one of the greatest inventions by man.
- One Year After Its IPO, Is Facebook Finally a Buy?
- What I’m Looking For In Apple
- What’s On The Horizon For Natural Gas?
- The Fed Should Just Print Money & Send It To People
- Banks Are Underperforming The Market
- Why The Jobs Report Is The Most & Least Important Economic Data Release
- Apple Got Its Bounce….Now What?
- The Hyperinflation Bet Never Made Sense
- Paging Dr. Copper
- Has The Market Just Been Consolidating For A Decade?
- How Much of Our Energy Spending is Gas?
- Gold’s Last Stand?
- Gas Prices More Than Stable
- X Marks The Spot
- Is Bitcoin Bubblicious?